Each area of the country we've gone through seems to have it's resident wild flower. For this area it is the fire weed.
The above collage gives you an idea of how beautiful their home is. There is also a video at the end of this post to give you a better feel for how gorgeous their yard is.
The collage above marks the beginning of the cousins reunion on the Riley side of the family. From this point on it was non stop talking, eating and laughing. I am so lucky to have been born into a wonderful family and also to marry into one. This is the first time I've met any of these cousins and within a Short time I felt like I'd known them for years. What a wonderful time we all had.From left to right: Eriz, Judy, Doris, Becky, Luanne, Janice.
Luanne and Doris
Doris and Becky to the rescue!!
In this day and age that is something to be very proud of!!!
When I'm in my 80's I want to be just like her!!!
Eriz is Lee's Uncle Ralph's child
This dashing young man is Luanne's husband Rex.
Eriz is Lee's Uncle Ralph's child
1 comment:
What a nice time you had catching up with Lee's family. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing your wonderful time!!
Post a Comment