Auntie Jane, do you recognize me now? Mom just took 2 bags of fur off me.
Jane and I having fun our last day on the beach.
Jane heading down to the beach for our last day.
If they are sleeping then you know Jane and I must be shopping. This was a great consignment shop in Punta Gorda called Off the Rack. The shop owner directed the boys to these two chairs and then gave them some magazines to keep them busy.
We went to the Fisherman's Pier in Punta Gorda with Jim and Jane and looked around and had a very nice lunch there
I'd rather sit on his lap!! No offense Santa!
It doesn't get any better than this--good friends, good weather and good food.
Santa gave all of us what we wanted--a visit with Jim and Jane. They have blessed all our lives and we do so all enjoy being with them. Thank you so much Jim and Jane for coming--we all miss you.
Wouldn't you like to know what they are talking about? They seem so deep in thought.
Just another jewelry shop that Jane and I whipped right by!!
Our first two weeks in Florida were in the Royal Coachman in Nokomis,Florida.
We went with Jim and Jane down to Venice to the parade of boats. There were about 35 boats all done up like Christmas floats. Really beautiful.
We did get to spend several nice days on the beach with Jim and Jane since that is something they miss so much when they are in England.
The first time I gaze at this sight each year I feel so blessed that we are able to spend time here in the winter.
As soon as Thanksgiving was over and we were on the road again, Nicky settled right back into the travel mode.
This is our youngest son, Brandon, and his girlfriend Jackie. Over Thanksgiving Brandon and Dad worked together on this table. It is a Christmas present for Jackie. They will stain it in the spring. It is made out of poplar wood from trees on our property and the grain in it is gorgeous.
Our grandchildren Izzy and Garrrett
Somebody had too much Thanksgiving.
My sister, Jill --no we were not drinking--she is like this normally!!
Brandon and his cousins, Ashley and Brooke being toooooo cute
Our grandson Steve and his girlfriend Kathy.
My sister, Jill, her two daughters and our daughter, Michelle.
Does everyone always hang in the kitchen at your house too?
Hopefully I can keep more up to date with this now. I just get busy having too much fun and too many nice beach days --- are you crying yet?
Thought for the day
Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.
2 comments:
what a great time we had, and the table is soooooo nice xxxxxxx
love the one of jim & Lee asleep xxxxxx
Post a Comment