I neglected to mention that when we first arrived at Jim and Jane's our mutual friends Mark and Chris were on their last day of a visit with Jim and Jane. We all went out for fish and chips together that evening. The next morning Jim and Lee took Mark and Chris to the airport and Jane and I stayed behind and went to church together.
We could not have had a nicer host and hostess. Dick, our host sat down with a map and told us the best way to see all of Brugge and also pointed out the best places to eat and where not to eat.
As you can see the rooms were delightful and breakfast on the rooftop patio in the morning was equally delightful.
The name of the B&B is Con Ampere ( which means not enough). I would highly recommend it to anyone. They do a fantastic job.
Jim, Jane and Lee.
Why is it that with all we have to look at here these two are looking at a car. I guess boys will be boys.
How beautiful is this. It doesn't look real does it?
We have now been back at Jim and Jane's about 8 days. We've gotten to spend more time with their two daughters and families. On my birthday May 28th Jane planned a very special day for me that I will never forget and I got to met other members of the family. I am going to make a special blog posting of their family and the birthday party. Emma, Nick, Joe, Edward and Grace I have not forgotten you I just want to make a special posting of all of you.
Our next trip will be to Yorkshire on Tues. June 4th.
Jane and I have to pinch one another once in a while it's hard to believe we're having this time together. God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment